Finding good cat litter is heaven-sent, not just for your cat but for your own convenience and sanity as well. Cat litter can improve the quality of life for your feline friend, and there’s nothing more satisfying than a happy pet.
Dr. Elsey’s Precious Cat Ultra Premium Clumping Cat Litter is one of the bestselling in the market today. Made by leaders in various cat products, it’s one of the most popular choices for cat lovers for several reasons. Let’s take a look at what makes it a great product, who it’s good for, and why you should give it a try.
Features of Premium Litter
1. 99.9% Dust Free
One of the major problems when cat litter is scooped out or changed is the cloud of dust that forms. Cat litter dust can be hazardous on your health since contaminated litter can carry parasites that can cause toxoplasmosis. When contaminated litter dust is inhaled, you could get the parasitic disease. While regular and healthy individuals don’t develop signs and symptoms, those who have weak immune systems, are pregnant, or are infants, may suffer from serious complications.
Dr. Elsey’s premium cat litter is 99.9% dust free so you won’t have to worry about your health when cleaning after your cat.
2. All-Natural and Hypoallergenic
The litter is made of 100% bentonite clay, with no perfumes, and no added chemicals or ingredients. The litter is unscented, and consist of medium grain, heavy granules. It’s great for kitties that suffer from allergies, as well as household members who may be allergic to certain chemicals.
3. Superior Odor Control
Despite not having any perfume or deodorants, the litter successfully reduces odor from your cat’s waste. A fresh room or home is guaranteed with this product.
4. Hard Clumps
When urine or feces comes in contact with the granules, they form a hard clump that’s easy to scoop, and leaves out granules that haven’t come in contact with waste. Pet owners can easily scoop out the hard clumps.
- Safe and Healthy – Made with 100% natural materials, the cat litter is safe not just on your cat’s but on your health, as well.
- Convenient – Because the granules easily clump together and become hard as rock, they’re very easy to scoop out, so you won’t have to sift through the litter to figure out where the waste are. You can easily leave the clean granules behind and not have to change the entire litter box.
- Natural Odor Control – The granules somehow eliminate odor despite not having a strong, scented smell. Your cat can do its business without causing any hassle to you and your family.
- Litter Can’t Be Flushed – It would’ve been more convenient if the granules can easily be flushed in the toilet. All you’d have to do is scoop out the clumps and flush them. For this cat litter, you’ll have to throw them in the trash. You can place the clumped litter in plastic bags before you throw them out. It’s more time consuming than flushable litter.
- Litter is Heavy – The granules are heavy and you have to fill out a litter box with a depth of 3 to 4 inches so it can do what it promises. Scooping the clumps out or replacing the litter can require some strength.
- Tracking is a Problem – Although the specially formulated granules are meant to reduce tracking, it is still a problem for many pet owners. Granules still seem to get scattered around from time to time.
Who Is it Good For?
Dr. Elsey’s Precious Cat Ultra Premium Clumping Litter is great for multi-cat households, especially for cats who are allergic to certain chemicals. Made of 100% natural products and fragrance-free, as well as 99.9% dust free, it’s a healthy and safe option for both cats and pet owners who are conscious regarding their health.
Basically, this cat litter is great for all kinds of cats of all ages, as well as most types of litter boxes, which include mechanical ones.
The Bottom Line
Dr. Elsey’s Premium Clumping Cat Litter isn’t a bestseller for nothing – the manufacturers have your cat’s and your health in mind when making the product as it is 100% natural and safe. The fact that the granules are unscented yet masks waste make it an ideal option if you’re transitioning between litter boxes or cat litter. Cats are notoriously picky and when something new is introduced, they find it hard to make the transition. So if you’re changing your cat’s litter system, it’s a fantastic choice to get things done quickly.
With superior odor control, hypoallergenic, and excellent clumping ability, Dr. Elsey’s cat litter is a definite must-try for your pet cat.
Shop for Related Products