The kind of litter you choose is one of the most important decisions you will make as a pet owner. But this is not as easy as it sounds.
Choosing the right one involves considering the kind of pet you have as well as its habits, health, and preferences. While there are a variety of litter choices available in the market today, most are made up of chemicals and artificial ingredients that are harmful to your pet.
100% Natural Litter
A surefire solution is to go all-natural with Kaytee Wood Pellets Litter.
Kaytee Wood Pellets Litter is a great replacement to clay-based or other traditional animal litter. It is a natural, non-clumping litter that is made up of sawdust or recycled wood shavings. The Kaytee brand boasts of being 100% natural, having no artificial colors or additives.
More and more pet owners are making the natural switch to Kaytee Wood Pellets Litter. Here’s why it is an excellent option for you and your pets as well:
1. Maximum Absorption
Kaytee Wood Pellets Litter can absorb a considerably large amount of moisture. Pine wood is the secret to this product’s success. The natural elements of the pine wood make it expand and turn to powder when they are exposed to urine, making them more absorbent than most types of litter.
2. Effective Odor Control
Pine wood has its own inherent odor-killing properties that lock in and effectively hide the smell of ammonia. Part of its appeal is also its woodsey smell – a better alternative to artificial fragrances in most traditional litter.
3. Non-clumping Quality
Unlike clay-based litter which has dried patches when wet, Kaytee Wood Pellets Litter doesn’t stick together when it comes into contact with urine; instead, it expands and fluffs up, making it scoopable and easier to remove. It also prevents dust from forming, making it mess-free and great for your health, too.
- Naturally Biodegradable – The pelllets are flushable since they are biodegradable and won’t damage your sewage system.
- Easy to Dispose – Because it is 100% natural, Kaytee Wood Pellets Litter can be easily disposed of since it’s not harmful to the environment. They can even be used as compost for plants so you won’t have to throw them in the trash. They work as great natural fertilizer for your yard.
- Prevents Tracking – Kaytee Wood Pellets Litter are relatively large and heavier compared to other pellets, so that there is a lesser chance of the pellets sticking to your pets feet and dragged across the floor.
- Money-Saving – While the initial cost may be higher than ordinary pellets, Kaytee Wood Pellets Litter will eventually help you save money long-term since the litter box requires less frequent changes. Coupled with regular scooping, a single batch of litter can last up to two weeks without changing.
- Pets May Find Pine Smell Repulsive – While the woodsey smell of fresh pine is fragrant to humans, some pets like cats are not as attracted to the scent, so it may take some time for them to get accustomed to the change in litter.
- The Pellets May be Uncomfortable – The edges of wood pellets are a bit sharp, and could be uncomfortable for pets with soft paws or feet.
Who is It Good for?
One of the best things about Kaytee Wood Pellets Litter is its versatility. It can be used for all types of small animals. Whether it be used for indoor pets like cats or hamsters, or for outdoor animals like chickens in coops, Kaytee Wood Pellets Litter is still an excellent choice.
It is especially appealing to the more ecological-conscious pet owner who wants do his share by keeping his pet healthy while helping the environment at the same time. It is also appropriate for those who are away from home most of the time, since it requires less frequent changing compared to other types of litter.
The Bottom Line
It is not difficult to see why Kaytee Wood Pellets Litter has become one of the most popular products on the market. Its appeal as a more health-conscious and environment-friendly option makes it a perfect fit for both owners and their pets.
A versatile, natural, and truly effective cat litter that answers most problems of regular clay litter, it’s perfect for any home with multiple furry friends.
Shop for Related Products